Effective Date: July 1, 2016
Bradley values building and maintaining customer relationships. In conjunction with improving and enhancing the overall customer experience, Bradley accepts returns and will issue credits to customers for returned material in resalable condition according to the following guidelines.
Bradley shall provide Return Materials Authorization (RMA) to original purchaser for all authorized returns. All RMA requests must reference Invoice #, Purchase Order # or Bradley Order #. It shall be the responsibility of the original purchaser to obtain written RMA authorization to return merchandise for credit consideration.
Procedure and Rules:
Items must be returned to address provided on RMA. All shipping labels must be clearly marked with RMA number.
Items returned without RMA information provided will be refused for delivery and returned to the sender freight collect.
- All requests for returns must be made within 6 months of invoice date
- Photos displaying condition of return item(s) may be required prior to approval
- All RMA’s must be received at Bradley within 30 days from issuance
- Minimum 25% handling and restocking fee (or $50.00, whichever is greater) to apply
Plumbing fixtures and Keltech heaters
Items published in our current technical data catalog will be considered for return with the following exceptions:
- Products with options not offered on the website technical data sheets
- Products labeled as non-cancelable, non-returnable on the technical data sheets
- Products requiring an approved submittal
- Discontinued products
- Only BradEx items will be considered for return
- Due to the nature of this product, all requests are subject for review on an order-by-order basis
- Due to the custom-made nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns for lockers