54" 3-Station Corner Sentry Washfountain Floor Mounted
- Reliable pushbutton activated air metering or infrared control
- 54" bowl size - wall mounted or floor mounted
- Standard height hand or infrared models are ADA Compliant
- Factory tested and shipped preassembled
- Vandal resistant and easy to clean
Accommodates 3 users at a time, using less water, energy, and space than lavs equipped with conventional faucets. The sectional sprayhead (nonsectional is optional) module is controlled by a push button, which actuates an air valve (hand or foot control models), or by an infrared sensor-actuated solenoid valve. Flow restrictor keeps flow rate constant at 0.5 GPM per station for all pressures. Operating range is 20-80 PSI.
Plumbing Fixtures Warranty
Bradley Fixtures Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only, each new Bradley unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley unit or part thereof, which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
The period during which Bradley units are warranted measured from the date of installation is as follows:
- Evero material warranted for fifteen years.
- ndite power management module and photovoltaic cells warranted for five years.
- Terreon material warranted for ten years.
- All other components warranted for one year.
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labor charges and does not apply to any units, which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
- The replacement or repair of defective plumbing fixture units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Fixtures Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY FIXTURES CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY PLUMBING FIXTURE UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- This warranty does not extend to any product purchased from an unauthorized online seller (meaning any seller offering Bradley products for sale over the internet, other than those resellers identified as "authorized" at bradleycorp.com/national-distributors-and-online-retailers
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
Designed for convenience and durability
Constructed for durability & vandal resistance
Designed to minimize ligature points
Will not rust or dent or have to be repainted
The best coverage on the market
Meet the needs of most shower room applications
Engineered solutions for durability and performance
Tankless Water Heaters
Hot Water. On Time. Every Time