Bradstone Circular Classic Washfountain
Model WF2805, WF2808
- Pre-assembled bowl and pedestal
- Available in 54"(WF2808) or 36"(WF2805) diameter bowl size
- Designed for heavy duty hand washing
- Foot control or infrared sensor operation
- 54" WF2808 can accommodate up to 8 users at a time with an approximate flow-rate of 5 GPM
- 36" WF2805 can accommodate up to 5 users at a time with an approximate flow-rate of 2 GPM
- Operating range: 20-80 PSI
- Learn more about DC activation information
All models utilize less water, energy, and space than lavatories equipped with conventional faucets. The washfountain bowls, pedestals, and valve sets are completely assembled. Only the support column and connections to the valve set and drain require assembly.
Plumbing Fixtures Warranty
Bradley Fixtures Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only, each new Bradley unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley unit or part thereof, which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
The period during which Bradley units are warranted measured from the date of installation is as follows:
- Evero material warranted for fifteen years.
- ndite power management module and photovoltaic cells warranted for five years.
- Terreon material warranted for ten years.
- All other components warranted for one year.
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labor charges and does not apply to any units, which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
- The replacement or repair of defective plumbing fixture units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Fixtures Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY FIXTURES CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY PLUMBING FIXTURE UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- This warranty does not extend to any product purchased from an unauthorized online seller (meaning any seller offering Bradley products for sale over the internet, other than those resellers identified as "authorized" at bradleycorp.com/national-distributors-and-online-retailers
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
Designed for convenience and durability
Constructed for durability & vandal resistance
Designed to minimize ligature points
Will not rust or dent or have to be repainted
The best coverage on the market
Meet the needs of most shower room applications
Engineered solutions for durability and performance
Tankless Water Heaters
Hot Water. On Time. Every Time